A one hour workout is only 4% of your day!!
You may say that it takes a lot longer to grab your gym bag, drive there, workout, shower there or at home, and drive home.
No excuse. It’s very easy to take a walk around the ‘hood. Or, vigorously clean and vacuum your home and/or car. Or do some exercises in the living room, lift some hand weights or do some extra trips on the stairs. The list of alternatives is endless…just like excuses.
You can even do a half hour in the morning and be half done! It’s easier to finish of another half hour later that way.
I walk the therapy dog, Bailey. (photos below)
Be kind to yourself. Therapy helps.
- Stress, Anxiety, Addiction Specialist, Relationships, Depression, PTSD, Pain , Sports Injuries, Difficulties of High Performers, Grief and Loss
- Relationships, Couples, Marriage Counseling
- Serving individuals, couples, groups and families in the SF Bay Area and online for CA residents
- Check my web for information on a variety of subjects: www.valentinotherapy.com
- Follow on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/valentinotherapy
- Psychology blog:
- Food, Diet, Health, Weight Loss blog:
- Addiction Issues blog: